We don’t need to tell you that the world is changing. Today, technology is everywhere, and those working in Information Technology (IT) are having more challenges in managing all things ‘tech’. There’s not a business or service that is not being enabled by technology, as it’s become the core of much innovation and the future of growth.
We focus on enabling the relationships, behaviors, and processes between the business and those providing the IT/Shared Service capabilities, to not simply survive during this period of transformation, but to thrive. When done well, it’s truly a game changer. Here’s what a 2016 McKinsey study had to say about this:
We are excited to help internal IT and Shared Service organizations, as well as strategic suppliers, become more strategic business partners with those they serve. Building from the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) identified within the ITIL framework, we take BRM to the next level. There’s so much more that comes in being a strategic partner, a highly valued BRM. Listen to how the Business Relationship Management Institute (BRM Institute) defines the role of the BRM:
That’s what we get excited about, and that’s what we can help bring to your organization. It’s more than a role, it’s a framework and full set of capabilities.
Why are we best suited to help you with this work?
- Registered Provider (RP) with BRM Institute.
- Accredited Trainer for Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) and Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) certifications.
- Over half of Kip’s 25-year career at Procter & Gamble (P&G) was in IT/Shared Services BRM roles, to the most senior level.
- Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) & Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP).
- As a previous Service Manager, in addition to other IT/Shared Service roles, Kip understands and builds the BRM roles and capabilities within an overall IT/Shared Service model.
So, whether you're providing services/capabilities within your enterprise, or looking to transform how you engage with companies from the outside, let us help you become that strategic business partner.
Consulting: We will provide an assessment of your goals, current state and what is then required to reach those goals. This will include the skills, approaches and organizational structure in place to support your efforts in becoming a strategic partner. We will facilitate interactive sessions for leaders/teams to inspire and set new strategies and supportive actions around your Business Relationship Management (BRM) plans and ambitions moving forward.
Speaking. We will develop customized talks that can be used to introduce and inspire the leadership and/or total organization on the value of Business Relationship Management.
Training & Facilitation: We will provide all of the available training and workshops across BRM Institutes new 'Knowledge Path to Success' (see below). This includes programs within the Introduction, Certification, and Application series. Current offerings include:
- Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals - 1 full day course
August 21, 2018 Online Register here
September 25, 2018 Online Register here
October 16, 2018 Cincinnati, OH Register here
October 29, 2018 San Francisco, CA Register here
November 26, 2018 Chicago, IL Register here
December 3, 2018 Columbus, OH Register here
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) - 3 full day course
July 31-August 2, 2018 (3 full days) Washington DC Register here
October 17-October 19, 2018 (3 full days) Cincinnati, OH Register here
October 30-November 1, 2018 (3 full days) San Francisco, CA Register here
November 27-November 29, 2018 (3 full days) Chicago, IL Register here
December 4-December 6, 2018 (3 full days) Columbus, OH Register here
- Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) - 4 day course
November 5-November 9 (4.5 days) Online Register here
- Strategic Partnering Approach (SPA) - 2 day workshop
Coaching. We will provide ongoing support for those involved in Business Relationship Management efforts. This can be done for individuals or groups, to include the following:
- Leaders of ‘Business Relationship Management’ implementations.
- Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) starting out or needing support in their roles.
- CIOs/Shared Service Leaders wanting support in their desire to partner with the business.